SIGN-UP NOW AND START RAISING MONEY FOR THE YOGATHON!
ONLINE REGISTRATION OR SPONSOR A PARTICIPANT
- Ana Forrest, Pioneer in Yoga and Founder, Forrest Yoga
- Wade Imre Morissette, Celebrated Yoga Instructor and Talented Musician
- Global Mala Boston, Top Yoga Presenters
- Live Music and More!
Children's Hospital Boston
Yoga for Single Mom's
FIRST ANNUAL YOGATHON 2010
Global Mala Boston and Yoga Reaches Out Join Together to benefit Children's Hospital Boston and Yoga for Single Moms
Sunday, September 19, 2010, 9am to 5pm
Gillette Stadium's Field House, Foxboro, MA
RISE UP! Be a Yogi in Action for Peace and Mother Earth
On Sunday, September 19th in Foxboro, MA, the Boston area yoga community will gather for a day of yoga practices to bring awareness and raise consciousness for PEACE and MOTHER EARTH.
This weekend is significant because the UN International Peace Day falls on September 21st which is also the first day of Fall season. In 2007, there were over 400 Global Mala events in 35 countries.
There are many ways to be involved. You can participate in the Yogathon by registering for the event or sponsoring a participant. Sponsorship opportunities are also available by calling KMC Productions at (781) 356-6616.
Proceeds from this event will go to a local and a global charity.
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES TO SUPPORT THE YOGATHON
• Place the Yoga Reaches Out logo on your studio's website and link it to www.yogareachesout.kintera.org/yogathon
• Include us in your email communications to your studio. You can copy the information from this letter and place it in your communications.
• Put up fliers and postcards in your studio with event information. Contact Sue Cushing at email@example.com to have fliers/postcards sent to you
CitySportsSILENT AUCTION ITEMS
Free Weekend Workshop to Any Yoga Three Event
Eco- Friendly Manduka MAT
$50.00 Gift Certificate to Cambridge Bicycles
MUCH MUCH MORE!